Requirement of document vary from country depending on the particular laws of a particular country. Need of documents also depends on whether the embassy of manpower importing nation is in Nepal or not. Basically, we require below mentioned documents and follow the in-detail government provisions to avoid unnecessary hassles to the workers:
– Demand Letter
– Power of Attorney
– Employment Contract
– Service Agreement between company and our company
– Guarantee Letter
A. Documents for the kingdom of Saudi Arabia
1. Demand letter: should be addressed to Oxford Int’l Pvt. Ltd. License no 910/067/68. The letter should detail the number of workers, nature of job with required category, salary, duty hours, food and accommodation facilities, overtime, transport, insurance of workers and other benefits.
2. Power of attorney is a kind of legal confirmation for selection of manpower on behalf of employer. This authorizes Oxford Int’l Pvt. Ltd. License no 910/067/068, for sending workers in a lawful manner.
3. Employment Agreement between employer and employment agency. The agreement must be signed by the employing company.
4. Service Agreement: This agreement is done between Oxford and the employee company. It includes salary of the labor as per the demand, working hours, working duration, Overtime, accommodation, air tickets, and medical facilities and so on.
5. Guarantee Letter: is a kind of legal documents in which the company gives guarantee to the labor stating that they will not send the labor into any other third country: addressing the department of foreign employment and also regarding the terms and conditions as per the demand letter.
Note: The documents mentioned must be duly sealed and attested by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and Chamber of Commerce,